Guest Posting Guidelines
We value the contributors who provide Petsdaysout with their expertise. We adore interacting with writers who want to publish their work on our website.
Read our blogging rules and then follow the directions for submitting an article if you have an idea for one that you believe will benefit other content marketers. We provide registration at no cost.
What do I need to know?
1. Target the audience: Create a novel article with insights that are pertinent and useful. The article must be original and have not been published anywhere. Make sure your article provides readers something new, takes a novel tack, or makes recommendations by looking at other articles on the same subject in our blog.
2. Give praise: Review your references and facts. Cite the sources directly, not just the source. Make a captivating beginning that is unique to your article.
3. Make it specific: Provide details, measurements, and examples (especially better if they come from companies that don’t sell to content marketers).
4. Word limit: Just enough detail should be provided to keep readers interested. There isn’t a word count target for us.
5. Indicate any affiliation or collaboration :Mention the sources you may have with any of the article’s sources or links. (Limit your use of these to one or two per article. Links to gated content are not permitted, but ungated links to publications and blogs that support your topic are permitted.)
6. Avoid Self promoting: Avoid promoting yourself in the article. You can do it in your author bio.
7. Give credits: Specify outside sources. If you offer a quotation or piece of advice for another author’s article, we will link to your contribution.
How do I submit an article?
Please send your article to email@example.com. Usually, we react in 3 to 4 business days. If we haven’t gotten back to you in a week your content has been rejected.