A dog house with four walls and a ceiling is a traditional style that is now in the past. Nowadays, a sense of individuality prevails in society, the dog and you both are unique individuals. Young parents welcome creative new ideas for a Dog bed house indoor. Not merely creativity but your dog’s health, age, and size matter in choosinga dog bed house indoor.
Moreover, dog houses are an extension of your own home. It shows all that you cherish. Dogs are emotions, and it’s impossible to overstate the loyalty a dog has and the love it has for its master. Luxury is for one’s own happiness, and there is no limit to pondering love on your dog. For those who pamper their pet and flex its belongings, a fancy dog house will serve the purpose.
We will share all the tips according to Vastu shastra. This blog shares methods of warming dog bed houses indoors in winter, many dog bed house indoor ideas for small fur pups, and answers to FAQs.
Vastu Principles for Dog Bed Houses
Modern people might not know about the scientific reasons behind Vastu shastra, but there are precise reasons behind it. Keeping pets, according to Vastu shastra, is significant. It includes the methods of maintaining kennels, their location facing direction, etc.
This is done to avoid Vedha dosha and sufferings caused by pet dwellings. Kennel and cattle barns must be at 45 degrees of the main building. When it comes to the direction of an event, the north approach is preferred, according to Vastu.
Also, ensure that it is placed on time in front of the front door and should be out of the corner. But it should be off the other side of the house.
How to Keep an Indoor Dog House Warm in the Cold Season?
As mentioned by the American Kennel Club, a dog’s average body temperature typically ranges from 101 to 102.5 Fahrenheit. In case the body temperature of your dog drops below 99 degrees Fahrenheit, immediately run to a doctor.
Dogs’ health ultimately depends on their warm dog house as it helps to maintain their body temperature. Luckily it is easier to keep one’s dog bed house warm.
To keep dog houses warm, follow the given steps:
1. Make Sure that your Dog's Home is in Good Condition
Cold air can enter through tiny holes, cracks, etc., in the walls preventing the building from keeping its heat inside. A dog house with a door is far better than any other. The gaps must be filled so that the cold air doesn’t enter. This makes the temperature in the dog’s house a few degrees warmer without much expenditure.
2. Make Sure the Dog's Kennel is Insulated
For safety and protection, one must ensure the dog house is insulated and affordable. Insulation can be used inside the walls If they have Hallowed out. Or else you can stop your pup from gnawing on insulation by covering it with the panel.
3. Give your Dog's House Some Height
In cold places, floors are chilled. Thus, elevating the dog house is a good option. But one must make sure the elevation is comfortable for the dog. The height is beneficial when the temperature goes below freezing point, and floors give a feeling as you walk on ice.
4. Make use of Comfortable Pillows and a Bed
Make sure that you use soft and comfy beds and pillows. They provide both comfort and protection from cold to your pup. Mattresses with a blanket are also beneficial as they help to survive the chilled winter season. However, the most affordable beds for dogs are homemade beds and are very easy to prepare. They can be easily prepared by laying towels on top of an insect-repellent foundation.
5. Fill in the Remaining Voids
Dog houses with extra space are best for summer. However, in winter, the gaps in the home allow air to pass through and hence making your pet uncomfortable. Therefore, to keep your dog’s house warm, fill the void spaces and make your pup/ dog feel comfortable. To fill the unwanted space, use old blankets, towels, and other old woolen or warm clothes you no longer use.
Dog House Ideas for Small Dogs and Fur Babies
Giving one’s pet space is as necessary as providing space to ourselves. Thus choosing the best bed for both your small pups and fir dogs, one must consider the points given below:
- Cottage-style Grey Color House- This house style will make your dog feel at home on a bright sunny day outside. This type of dog house is used during traditional times and reminds the users of the most popular dog house. This can be placed both indoors and outside your house. The significant features of this dog house include a side window and an asphalt roof. This keeps your dog safe. Little elevation from the ground is good for the pet. This is both fashionable and comfy from a dog’s viewpoint.
- Airy Cottage Kennel House that is Both Airy and Cozy- This type of kennel is both airy and comfy. It has enough spacing for both beds and extra space for your dog’s recreation. It comprises a floor made up of composite. Decking makes it simple to clean. This is best for places with moderate climates. It is simple, beautiful, and easy to maintain.
- Modern Wooden Indoor Dog House- It is a fancy house and has the latest designs. This is best suited for luxury-style homes. It is specially crafted by the carpenter using fabric-featured personalized digital printing. This is customizable and is best for our pups as they are among those dog breeds that need extra care. Thus, you can make the house of your pet as you want. There are many more styles of dog houses present in the market, and this article tells you how to pick the best one.